The Apple TV app includes free channels, like ITV. To find out if a show is free to watch, tap it from the Apple TV app. You should see a blue button linking to the app that show is on, this usually says if you can play an episode or if you need to pay for it first. All Apple Originals. Exclusively on Apple TV+. Watch here and on the Apple TV app across your devices. Start Your Free Trial 7 days free, then $4.99/month. Or 1 year free when you buy an eligible Apple device.
Now when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac, it includes one year of Apple TV+ for free.1
Apple TV+ features new Apple Originals every month. All ad-free and available on demand. And one subscription includes access for up to six family members at no additional cost.2 Watch in stunning 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos sound.3 Download whatever you want and watch offline.
Redeem your free year of Apple TV+ now.
2011 macbook air os upgrade software. You can start your free one year subscription to Apple TV+ after setting up your new Apple product. Here’s how to redeem your offer:
Turn on your new Apple device and sign in with your Apple ID.
Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, go to the Apple TV+ channel page where you’ll see the offer.
Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free.
Watch Apple TV+ on Apple devices, and select smart TVs and streaming platforms.
Stream Apple TV+ on the Apple TV app, which you can find across a variety of devices.
Apple TV+ is an all-new streaming service from Apple. Watch original shows and films, ad-free and on demand, in 4K HDR and Dolby Atmos sound.
Which devices are eligible to receive one free year of Apple TV+?
Your free year of Apple TV+ is included when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac after September 10, 2019, from Apple or an Apple-authorized reseller. Your new device must also be capable of running the latest iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
I bought a new Apple device that came with a free year of Apple TV+. How do I activate my free year subscription?
You can activate your free Apple TV+ subscription after you set up your new Apple device. Simply follow the steps outlined above. Or visit support.apple.com for more information.
You have three months after first setting up your device to take advantage of your free year of Apple TV+.
You can watch Apple TV+ shows and movies on the Apple TV app and tv.apple.com. The Apple TV app is already on Apple devices. But if you’ve removed it, you can download it again from the App Store. You can also watch Apple TV+ on Samsung and LG smart TVs, as well as Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices, if they support the Apple TV app.
Apple TV app brings together your favorite TV shows and movies all in one place. Access all-new originals from Apple TV+, just the premium channels you want, thousands of movies to buy or rent, popular streaming services, and even cable TV providers. It’s personalized and expertly curated, so you’ll never miss the best of what’s on. Visit the Apple TV app web page to learn more.
Optimized Storage helps you save storage space space by storing your content in iCloud and making it available on demand:
- When storage space is needed, files, photos, movies, email attachments, and other files that you seldom use are stored in iCloud automatically.
- Each file stays right where you last saved it, and downloads when you open it.
- Files that you’ve used recently remain on your Mac, along with optimized versions of your photos.
If you haven”t yet upgraded to macOS Sierra or later, learn about other ways to free up storage space.
Find out how much storage is available on your Mac
Choose Apple menu > About This Mac, then click Storage. Each segment of the bar is an estimate of the storage space used by a category of files. Move your pointer over each segment for more detail.
Click the Manage button to open the Storage Management window, pictured below.
Manage storage on your Mac
The Storage Management window offers recommendations for optimizing your storage. If some recommendations are already turned on, you will see fewer recommendations.
Store in iCloud
Click the Store in iCloud button, then choose from these options:
- Desktop and Documents. Store all files from these two locations in iCloud Drive. When storage space is needed, only the files you recently opened are kept on your Mac, so that you can easily work offline. Files stored only in iCloud show a download icon , which you can double-click to download the original file. Learn more about this feature.
- Photos. Store all original, full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud Photos. When storage space is needed, only space-saving (optimized) versions of photos are kept on your Mac. To download the original photo or video, just open it.
- Messages. Store all messages and attachments in iCloud. When storage space is needed, only the messages and attachments you recently opened are kept on your Mac. Learn more about Messages in iCloud.
Storing files in iCloud uses the storage space in your iCloud storage plan. If you reach or exceed your iCloud storage limit, you can either buy more iCloud storage or make more iCloud storage available. iCloud storage starts at 50GB for $0.99 (USD) a month, and you can purchase additional storage directly from your Apple device. Learn more about prices in your region.
Click the Optimize button to save space by automatically removing watched movies and TV shows. When storage space is needed, movies or TV shows that you purchased from Apple and already watched are removed from your Mac. Click the download icon next to a movie or TV show to download it again.
Your Mac will also save space by keeping only recent email attachments on this Mac when storage space is needed. You can manually download any attachments at any time by opening the email or attachment, or saving the attachment to your Mac.
Optimizing storage for movies, TV shows, and email attachments doesn”t require iCloud storage space.
Empty Trash Automatically
Empty Trash Automatically permanently deletes files that have been in the Trash for more than 30 days.
Apple Tv Free With New Macbook
Reduce Clutter helps you identify large files and files you might no longer need. Click the Review Files button, then choose any of the file categories in the sidebar, such as Applications, Documents, Music Creation, or Trash.
You can delete the files in some categories directly from this window. Other categories show the total storage space used by the files in each app. You can then open the app and decide whether to delete files from within it.
Gamepad companion mac free download. Learn how to redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.
Where to find the settings for each feature
Apple Tv Free With New Macbook Air
The button for each recommendation in the Storage Management window affects one or more settings in other apps. You can also control those settings directly within each app.
- If you”re using macOS Catalina or later, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, then select iCloud in the sidebar: Store in iCloud turns on the Optimize Mac Storage setting on the right. To turn off iCloud Drive entirely, deselect iCloud Drive.
- If you”re using macOS Mojave or earlier, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then click Options next to iCloud Drive. Store in iCloud turns on the Desktop & Documents Folders and Optimize Mac Storage settings.
- In Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then click iCloud. Store in iCloud selects iCloud Photos and Optimize Mac Storage.
- In Messages, choose Messages > Preferences, then click iMessage. Store in iCloud selects Enable Messages in iCloud.
- If you”re using macOS Catalina or later, open the Apple TV app, choose TV > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Files. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
- In you”re using macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes, choose iTunes > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Advanced. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
- In Mail, choose Mail > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Accounts. In the Account Information section on the right, Optimize Storage sets the Download Attachments menu to either Recent or None.
Empty Trash Automatically: From the Finder, choose Finder > Preferences, then click Advanced. Empty Trash Automatically selects “Remove items from the Trash after 30 days.”
Other ways that macOS helps automatically save space
With macOS Sierra or later, your Mac automatically takes these additional steps to save storage space:
- Detects duplicate downloads in Safari, keeping only the most recent version of the download
- Reminds you to delete used app installers
- Removes old fonts, languages, and dictionaries that aren”t being used
- Clears caches, logs, and other unnecessary data when storage space is needed
How to free up storage space manually
Even without using the Optimized Storage features described in this article, you can take other steps to make more storage space available:
- Music, movies, and other media can use a lot of storage space. Learn how to delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device.
- Delete other files that you no longer need by moving them to the Trash, then emptying the Trash. The Downloads folder is good place to look for files that you might no longer need.
- Move files to an external storage device.
- Compress files.
- Delete unneeded email: In the Mail app, choose Mailbox > Erase Junk Mail. If you no longer need the email in your Trash mailbox, choose Mailbox > Erase Deleted Items.
- The Storage pane of About This Mac is the best way to determine the amount of storage space available on your Mac. Disk Utility and other apps might show storage categories such as Not Mounted, VM, Recovery, Other Volumes, Free, or Purgeable. Don”t rely on these categories to understand how to free up storage space or how much storage space is available for your data.
- When you duplicate a file on an APFS-formatted volume, that file doesn”t use additional storage space on the volume. Deleting a duplicate file frees up only the space required by any data you might have added to the duplicate. If you no longer need any copies of the file, you can recover all of the storage space by deleting both the duplicate and the original file.
- If you”re using a pro app and Optimize Mac Storage, learn how to make sure that your projects are always on your Mac and able to access their files.